All Native Systems understands and embraces Quality Assurance from inception, throughout each Task Order to completion of the project. All Native Systems has a rigorous Quality Control Plan. This plan’s system is set up to ensure the highest levels of performance and service to our customer. Advance planning with a highly qualified Project and Program Manager on all functional and technical processes, procedures and tasks; along with an appropriate technical staff and corporate support. Included is the collaboration of the sub contractors, suppliers and vendors to ensure a comprehensive approach to controlling cost without reducing performance or services. The Quality Control Team’s primary objective is to monitor the job site for compliance and accountability. The Quality Control Team’s tasks are, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop a Quality Control Plan coordinating with contractor
- Establish a list of contract goals and objectives
- Procedures for testing, monitoring, reporting performance
- Implement a tracking system to identify discrepancies, corrections and take the appropriate action to prevent recurrence
- On site scheduled and unscheduled inspections
- Periodic Quality Control reviews
The utilization of quality planning and controls will provide the customer with the assurance of accurate delivery of the services rendered.